1) The outdoor furniture was used a lot both behind the villa and by the pool. Very pleasant. We also enjoyed taking walks around the grounds and the country side nearby.
2) The pool was wonderful. Everyone that used it commented on how clean and clear the water was.
3) The kitchen was well outfitted
4) The fireflies were an unexpected surprise — everyone loved them.
5) For us the location was ideal: Walking to the bakery in the morning, the proximity to the hill towns (e.g. Montepulciano), not too far to Firenze, Sienna, Lake Trasimeno, and even Assisi.
Thanks for following up. We will remember you the next time we plan a stay in Italy.